The Career Center is currently hiring for a communications/marketing student for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students in these positions will have access to and work directly with all the professionals in the Career Center, exposing them to the latest trends, industry leaders, and other resources related to career development.
Communications Assistants will support the counseling staff in a variety of ways:
* Researching and writing material for mass distribution through Handshake (CareerMail)
* Assist with preparation of promotional materials
* Produce/design program materials when needed
* Leveraging media to build brand awareness
* Conduct market research
* Media coverage of events and/or assist with production of short, fun video clips
** Hours are flexible depending on the student’s availability. Ideal candidates will be able to work 10-12 hours a week.
** Must be eligible for Work Study.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume via Handshake.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2021