Triple Ring Technologies, Inc. offers a unique environment for individuals interested in taking on varied technical challenges in the medical device, life science, and other industries. Headquartered in Newark, CA, we are an innovative research and development company that partners with clients to deliver complex technical solutions. We rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Read more about us at www.tripleringtech.com.
In this role you will work on bioengineering and systems integration activities for product development projects. You will serve as the generalist and connect functional components across multiple sub-systems for projects involving system development activities. You will serve as a contributor for bioengineering, systems integration, testing, and verification activities.
• Help resolve technical issues that arise during design or testing
• Develop engineering tests, including tests involving biological models, for production systems
• Interact with clients
• Conduct tradeoff studies during product development
• Coordinate between engineering and scientific activities
• Develop technical solutions
• Conduct feasibility studies
• Contribute to and develop added capabilities and enabling tools to expand Triple Ring’s R&D capacity
• Develop, maintain, and work within processes consistent with a regulated industry (e.g. FDA)
Education, Experience and Skills
• BS/MS in Bioengineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
• Hands-on experience in working on engineering projects
• Programming experience with Python or other languages
• Experience working in a wet lab is a plus
• Data analysis experience is a plus
• Modeling/simulation experience is a plus
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Broad knowledge, expertise, and interests is a plus
Triple Ring Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Triple Ring provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.