Reapplying/Reactivating Your Previous Application
We keep all materials for 2 years. If you applied to our program in fall 2012 (for entry in fall 2013) or fall 2013 (for entry in fall 2014) and have received email notices that we have received your documentation, then we have retained it in our files. You are not obligated to send us these materials again unless you wish to update previously submitted materials. Your previous application will be added to your new application. You must, however, submit a new online application.
The deadline to submit an online application for entry in fall 2015 is January 6, 2015. Supporting data, such as transcripts, GRE and TOEFL scores and recommendation letters, can arrive as late as January 6, 2015.
- Fill out a new online University application.
- Submit at least one new letter of recommendation online.
- Submit a new statement of purpose and/or personal history statement online if you have new interests or experience not included in your previous application.
- Pay the application fee. Fee waiver information can be found at the Graduate Division.
- Submit new unofficial transcripts of work that was in progress at the time of your previous application.
Your old test scores will be added to your application as long as they fall within the accepted date range.
All connections for reapplications/reactivations (addition of the old documents to the new applications) will be made in December 2014 and early January 2015.