Blocks of rooms have been reserved at two different housing options near campus.
Hotel Shattuck Plaza – Downtown Berkeley
- Classic hotel in Downtown Berkeley, near restaurants and BART
- Award-winning restaurant and bar on site
- $154/night single or double occupancy
- Parking is not included. Parking garage across from hotel: $14/day, no in & out privileges
- Payment options: all major credit cards, cash, Traveler’s Checks
- 25 rooms reserved for June 21 & 22
- BOOK BY MAY 10 TO GUARANTEE SPACE AND RECEIVE OUR GROUP RATE
How to reserve your room:
Call toll-free866-466-9199 and ask for the Bioengineering Symposium group. Or, use the code “1206BIOENG” on their online reservations website.
UC Berkeley Summer Visitor Housing – Stern Hall
Is now full.
You may also make your own arrangements at another nearby hotel. Please note, most other hotels are farther away from the conference site. Parking at the Berkeley campus is a challenge and must be booked in advance if you plan to drive in daily.
Some other housing options
UC Berkeley Women’s Faculty Club, on campus
UC Berkeley Faculty Club, on campus
Hotel Durant, 2600 Durant Ave, Berkeley
Not walking distance:
DoubleTree by Hilton – Berkeley-Marina
Four Points by Sheraton, 1603 Powell St, Emeryville
Hilton Garden Inn, 1800 Powell St, Emeryville
Courtyard by Marriott, 5555 Shellmound St, Emeryville