2019 GOAL: 75%
DEADLINE EXTENDED: DUE 11:59 PM SUNDAY 4/21
The 2019 survey is emailed to the address you have on file with the university. Didn’t receive it?
- Check your spam filters
- Check your email address on file in Cal Central
- email email@example.com
Every spring the Bioengineering Department asks ALL of our undergraduate majors to complete a survey on their experience. Responses are anonymous and confidential. The survey software does not connect your email address with your responses.
|2019 Prize Drawings:
Restaurant Gift Cards! Enough for you + a friend at places like:
The Cheeseboard, Menchies, Yali’s, Chipotle, Cupcakin…
When the response rate reaches:
The more BioE majors participate, the better YOUR chances to win food!
We want to know:
- Are you learning what you need to learn?
- How’s the teaching?
- How’s the advising?
- Are you doing research?
- How confident do you feel about your future?
- What are your career plans?
- Is BioE a welcoming and inclusive place?
And of course, collect your suggestions and demographic information to help us ensure that we are doing a great job of educating and serving all of our majors.
We always offer PRIZE drawings as incentive to complete the survey! But we hope you’ll do it just to make the department a better place.
Some great improvements made because of past survey results:
- new courses
- changes to concentration course lists
- changes to advising procedures
- more and better industry career events
- establishment of the Town Hall Meeting